Cauliflower rice fried with loads of vegetables, eggs, mushrooms and kielbasa in a tasty gluten-free sauce. It’s a super savory low-carb meal you can put together for your whole family in just 30 minutes.
Happy New Year, friends!
Did you set some new goals for the new year? What’s the one thing you would like to achieve or change in 2017? Whether it’s self-improvement related or it’s about building a new habit, it takes certain commitment and time to achieve what you want. So don’t expect to see results overnight. Give yourself time and take baby steps. Most importantly, whatever you set your mind on, don’t give up.
I’ve made a plan for DelishPlan a few days ago. A few exciting projects are happening in 2017. In terms of personal goals, eating clean and healthy has always been on my radar because good health is the single most important thing in our lives. Absolutely nothing matters without good health, right?
So what can you do today, right at this moment to start a healthy life? Be mindful of what you put in your body. I am not asking you to give up the joy of eating yummy food. I am simply suggesting you eat clean. No junk. And it’s totally possible like this fried cauliflower rice, which you can put together for your whole family in just 30 minutes.
I intentionally added so many vegetables to increase the fiber and vitamins in this recipe. There are onions, carrots, peas, mushrooms and even kale in the recipe. The last but not least, cauliflower, a whole head of it. Kielbasa sausage brings more flavor and protein to the meal. But if you don’t eat meat, simply omit it. Vegan? Omit the eggs as well.
I usually put oyster sauce or soy sauce in my fried rice. I know a lot of you don’t eat gluten, to my surprise, Lee Kum Kee offers gluten-free oyster sauce now. Of course, coconut aminos is a great option too.
That said, this recipe can simply be made gluten free and vegan. Do what you need to do to meet your needs. The point here is to eat good and healthy food.
Are you ready to eat clean with me and bring good health to you and your family this year? Hope you enjoy this easy fried cauliflower rice recipe and as always, leave a comment to let me know how you made the recipe to meet your health or fitness goals.
Cauliflower rice fried with loads of vegetables, eggs and kielbasa in a tasty gluten-free sauce.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons coconut ominos or gluten-free oyster sauce, or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 pound kielbasa, sliced
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 stems green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place them in a food processor. Pause until the cauliflower resembles rice (about 5-6 cups). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut ominos or oyster sauce or soy sauce, sesame oil and minced ginger. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add eggs. Stir gently until the eggs are scrambled but still tender. Transfer the eggs to the same bowl in which you beat them.
- Turn the heat up to medium high and add the remaining oil in the wok. Once the oil is hot, add onions, carrots, and zucchini. Sauté until the vegetables start turning tender, about 5-6 minutes. Add mushrooms, frozen peas and cook for another minute, stir often.
- Add cauliflower rice, kielbasa, and kale into the wok, stir and cook 2-3 minutes until kale is wilted and the cauliflower is cooked though.
- Turn the heat down to medium, add eggs, green onion, followed by the sauce. Stir until the sauce is evenly distributed to the entire dish. Crack some freshly ground pepper into the wok. Mix and dish. Enjoy!
Top 7 One-Dish Meals Mini Cookbook
Download DelishPlan's Top 7 One-Dish Meals Mini Cookbook Instantly for FREE, plus easy-to-make recipes and exclusive cooking tips every week.